Carbon Tube 12.5 inch f/9 Ritchey-Chrétien...
Shown here on a Paramount ME (not included) at LightBuckets in Rodeo, New Mexico. Also available here in clear anodize and white gloss paint.
- 12.5 inch f/9 Ritchey-Chrétien optics by Star Instruments using near zero Expansion ULE Type substrate certified to at least 1/25th wave RMS.
- Supporting Fringe Analysis and interferometric data supplied with each optical set.
- Enhanced Aluminum (SiO2/TiO2) overcoat - 96.9% reflectivity.
- Low expansion, light weight Carbon Fiber Truss for superior performance and stability.
- 6061 Aluminum components - All CNC Machined.
- Precision Secondary Mirror Focuser.
- 2-Stage Primary mirror baffle with internal knife-edge light stops.
- Conical Secondary light baffle.
- 6061 Aluminum Mounting Rings - CNC Machined.
- Active Cooling.
- RCOS "Focus and Forget" Technology.
- Shipped fully assembled, collimated, and ready to use.
- RCOS Custom CNC Machined "light weight" (Losmandy compatible) dovetail plates - top and bottom with matching Paramount VersaPlate hole pattern, allows dovetail mounting plate to be bolted to VersaPlate once scope is balanced.
- CNC machined dust cover over primary mirror.
||45-60 Days Upon Receipt of Optics
|Primary Focal Length
|Radius of Field Curvature
Mass Properties and Dimensions (typical)
Complete and fully assembled OTA Price: Call